Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Huzzah! A contribution!

As was correctly pointed out by my long-time bud Anonymous (if that is your real name :)), the link to the FAQ is in fact on the left, not on the right as I claimed. This bit of misinformation has now been fixed in my previous post.

As a side note, perhaps I have stumbled upon the formula for getting feedback; just screw something up!

But seriously, I'm very glad that the mistake was pointed out so I could correct it, and thrilled that a candidate for consideration was submitted! The That's How I Roll T-shirt has now been added to the list. Thanx for your support!

I also found a couple of really cool illuminated T-shirts over at ThinkGeek.com, so those have been added to the page too - check 'em out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your buddy, Anon, here again. I have submitted my friend's design too. I love that shirt.