Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Dude No Longer Abides

Since the last update, one of my favorites got discontinued. I'm guessing it might have had to do with being suspiciously familiar to the "Dude Vinci" design over at Dudeism.com. Too bad too, since the one in the Dudeism.com store doesn't have the all-to-critical "The Dude Abides" caption, so it's just not as cool somehow. Oh well.



I'm still on the quest, and have also added another one of my designs to the collection as well. This one is entitled "Tempus Fugit (Time Flies)", and I've also entered that as a contestant at the T-shirt Countdown. Directions are in the panel to the left should you decide you want to vote for this design!

Just as a preview of coming attractions... I've got a few more designs in the hopper, so expect to see more from the Ninja-neer soon!

No comments: