Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Shirt Must Go On


In an earlier posting, I mentioned that T-Shirt Hell had launched TorsoPants as a "sister store". Well, apparently the sister couldn't make it on her own, and is back and again living in the attic of T-Shirt Hell. Maybe it was just too much to try and maintain two separate web sites, I don't know, but the bottom line is that TorsoPants is no more.


I myself have continued to create new designs, including one of my latest, shown here. You can find it here if you're interested.

As a last note and in honor of Earth Day, I wanted to pass on a handy little tutorial on how to recycle a t-shirt into a shopping bag. Not only does it give you a way to breathe new life into your old-yet-still-cherished t-shirts, you can also tell everyone you're one of those tee baggers that are so popular in the media these days!

No comments: